- The coins are conform to the description and are guaranteed absolutely genuine.
As a member of the IAPN (International Association of Professional Numismatists), we grant on every coin that we sell an unlimited warranty of authenticity.
We cannot be held liable if a coin is no longer available.
- The shipment will be executed by registered or by value declared mail.
Shipment costs are 5 Euros for France and 7 Euros for DOM-TOM and other countries in the case of coin or bank note consignment.
Shipment costs are 8 Euros for France and 15 Euros for DOM-TOM and other countries of European Union and Switzerland, in the case of book or supplies consignment. For other countries, shipping costs are calculated according to the Mail rates.
Delivery is free with an invoice amount of 450 Euros or more, except for books and supplies.
- Orders under 30 Euros cannot be accepted.
- The coins that we sell may be returned and refunded if they aresent back to us by registered or by value declared mail within 14 days.
- Payment is due upon acknowledgment of the order by us and the reception of the information that the material is available. Payment may be made either by check, bank wire transfer, postal money-order, international postal money-order or Paypal.
- Shipments of coins dating prior to 1500 and of orders worth more than €1,500 require an export licence, which causes a delay.
When paying by bank wire transfer, please use :
CIC Banque CIAL, avenue Robert Schuman F-57000 METZ
bank wire transfer CIC 30087 33300 00020893501 16
international bank wire transfer IBAN FR76 3008 7333 0000 0208 9350 116 BIC CMCIFRPP
When using Paypal : Upon request